Amateur video shows people rushing out of Paris theater during attack
Next video starts in : 7 Play
Amateur video shows people rushing out of Paris theater during attack
Islamic State Claims Deadly Jakarta Attacks
Up next
Islamic State Claims Deadly Jakarta Attacks
Paris Attacks
1
1:06
Now watching Up nextAmateur video shows people rushing out of Paris theater during attack
1,900 views
Cell phone video shot by a French journalist shows the chilling scene in a Paris alley as people rush out of the Bataclan music hall during one of the deadly attacks in the French capital. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
2
1:00
Now watching Up nextIslamic State Claims Deadly Jakarta Attacks
Attackers set off suicide bombs and exchanged gunfire outside a Starbucks cafe in Indonesia's capital in a brazen assault Thursday that police said "imitated" the recent Paris attacks. (Jan. 14)
3
2:38
Now watching Up nextHow France Is Integrating Immigrant Muslims Into Society
Jan. 14 -- The Istanbul and Jakarta attacks this week have brought back concerns of terrorism in many countries around the world. France, one of the hardest hit with the Charlie Hebdo and Paris attacks last year, has one program to integrate young Muslims from poor backgrounds. But so far, it remains an exception. Bloomberg's Caroline Connan reports.
4
2:13
Now watching Up nextAlleged ISIS attack targets foreigners in Jakarta
ISIS claims responsibility for deadly Paris-style terror attacks that rocked Indonesia’s capital. Seven people are dead, including five attackers. Witness video captures gunfire and apparent suicide bomb explosions targeting foreigners at a Starbucks and shopping area. Police battled for almost three hours before the fighting ended. Seth Doane reports.
5
1:08
Now watching Up next"Our son did nothing wrong": mother of man shot in Paris
A tearful woman who claims to be the mother of a man shot dead by Parisian police as he tried to enter a police station wielding a meat cleaver says he was not guilty of any wrongdoing. Rough Cut - Subtitled (no reporter narration).
6
1:52
Now watching Up nextRaw: French President Honors 2015 Attack Victims
French President Francois Hollande and other dignitaries held a special ceremony on Sunday to honor all those killed in Islamic extremist attacks around Paris in 2015. (Jan. 10)
7
1:40
Now watching Up nextFrance's final Hebdo remembrance service
French President Francois Hollande leads a final act of remembrance, at Paris' Place de la Republique, for the victims of a militant killing spree one year ago. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
8
1:25
Now watching Up nextFrance remembers victims of kosher supermarket siege
France remembers the four victims of a siege at a kosher supermarket in Paris, where an Islamist gunman took several people hostage a year ago. Yiming Woo reports.
9
0:31
Now watching Up nextWorld markets plunge, Paris terror suspect shot: #CBSN10 trending stories
World markets plunged after China's markets sank, Paris police kill a suspected terrorist on anniversary of Charlie Hebdo attack, and more of the stories you're clicking on.
10
1:55
Now watching Up nextTerror scare in Paris on 1st anniversary of Charlie Hebdo attack
A man armed with a knife was killed after he threatened police in Paris Thursday, the first anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo attacks. He was also wearing a fake suicide belt. Mark Phillips is in Paris.v